What Do I Bring To My Visit?

You’ll need your government issued photo ID and insurance card. If you’re visiting us for a work injury, you’ll also need to make sure you have a completed Employer Authorization for Treatment Form signed by your employer.

We will have a “Forms” section where you can download, print and fill out forms needed for your appointment soon!