Dr. Howard Tsang, MD
Residency Trained in Internal Medicine
Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Dr. Howard Tsang is a board certified Occupational Medicine Physician. Dr. Tsang was raised in Oregon and graduated from Willamette University and received his medical doctorate at the Oregon Health Sciences University. He then completed his internship at the University of South Florida.When he is not spending time with his family, Dr. Tsang enjoys the outdoors and is an avid tennis player.
- College: Willamette University
- Medical School: Oregon Heatlth Science University
- Internship: University South Florida School in Internal Medicine
- Residency: University of Utah
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Occupational Medicine
American College of Occupational Medicine
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Dr. Robert W. White, M.D.
Dr. Robert W White, MD to our practice. He is a graduate from the Medical College Of Georgia At Georgia Regents University, Graduated in 1994
He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine. He speaks English, Spanish.
Mr. Christopher Freeman, MPAS, PA-C
Mr. Christopher Freeman is a Certified Physician Assistant in the specialty of Occupational Medicine in Salem, Oregon. He was born and raised in Montana and graduated from the University of Montana in Missoula. He received his Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Rocky Mountain College in Billings, Montana and has successfully completed the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination. He spends most of his free time in the outdoors and visiting family. His passions include fly fishing and skiing.
- College: University of Montana
- Master’s of Physician Assistant Studies: Rocky Mountain College
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants