About Salem Occupational Health Clinic
Discover why Salem Occupational Health Clinic has been a successful provider in the occupational medicine industry for the past 20+ years, and continues to enhance the health of employees, regardless of size or location.
When you are a client of SOHC, our medical director becomes a part of your team and will visit the work-site to familiarize himself with the various work stations and potential opportunities for post-injury modified duty.
In addition, if desired, the medical director will also assist you with:
- Recommendations for preventing injury
- The formulation of occupational medicine policies and procedures
- Reviewing occupational health and safety programs
- Identifying and cooperating with medical specialists, industrial, hygienists, safety professionals, toxicologists, ergonomic specialists, epidemiologists, and health promotion and employee assistance programs
- Understanding and complying with DOT, OSHA, and ADA regulations.
About Salem Occupational Health Clinic. Our company was established in 1997 and has been successful at providing outstanding medical care ever since.
We can evaluate your company’s specific needs and determine opportunities to improve your current program or help you get started implementing one.
Few companies are large enough to support a full-time corporate medical director. Unique to the Salem area's occupational health clinics, SOHC employs a medical director who is a residency trained, board-certified specialist in occupational medicine.
Our specialty is in the area of Occupational Medicine. Our regular customers particularly value our friendly staff and flexible availability. See our reviews here.
Make Salem Occupational Health Clinic a part of your occupational health program today.
Call us at 503-362-5242 one of our experts will be in touch with you about what we can do for your business.
Our office is now located at a beautifully remodeled building at 4049 Market Street, NE, in Salem, OR 97301. Our hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.